Monday, July 14, 2008

The Plan

Here's the plan: approximately 11,500 miles, 29 states, 8 days of driving time, and 32ish tanks of gas (here's to hoping for better mileage from all that highway driving).


View Larger Map


Things I still need to do before I go
  • Buy new tires since apparently having to refill a tire every week because you somehow ran over 6 nails at once isn't normal nor a good thing
  • Have the car serviced. Maybe new windshield wipers too; ones that actually move water and grime off the windshield rather than just smearing everything together
  • Make a list of things I need to unpack from my wall of boxes to take with me
  • Stop making lists and make some money

Hmm, I better get going on that.

2 comments:

g said...

less planning! more driving! ha.

seriously though, nice blog set up. good picture.

Kodin said...

Nice. If ya need help or anything with the car service let me know. Take a bottle or two of oil and at least 2 gallons of water with you just in case for the car. Oh, and what prompted you to choose a roadtrip?