Monday, July 14, 2008

The Plan

Here's the plan: approximately 11,500 miles, 29 states, 8 days of driving time, and 32ish tanks of gas (here's to hoping for better mileage from all that highway driving).


View Larger Map


Things I still need to do before I go
  • Buy new tires since apparently having to refill a tire every week because you somehow ran over 6 nails at once isn't normal nor a good thing
  • Have the car serviced. Maybe new windshield wipers too; ones that actually move water and grime off the windshield rather than just smearing everything together
  • Make a list of things I need to unpack from my wall of boxes to take with me
  • Stop making lists and make some money

Hmm, I better get going on that.

2 comments:

BMF said...

less planning! more driving! ha.

seriously though, nice blog set up. good picture.

Eitan said...

Nice. If ya need help or anything with the car service let me know. Take a bottle or two of oil and at least 2 gallons of water with you just in case for the car. Oh, and what prompted you to choose a roadtrip?